Monday, September 30, 2013

"Halloween Theme" VSC challenge #16

Good morning crafters!!! September has come and gone and it's time to annouce our top 3 and our winner.


TOP 3

Thank you ladies for sharing your STUNNING creations--don't forget to grab your TOP 3 badge, which can be found by clicking the "Badges" tab at the top of this blog.


Now, the winner of the My Craft Spot stamp set prize is: *drum roll, please!!!*

Melissa SunshineHoneyBee

 Congrats, !!!  Please, contact me at vanessa@vssweetideas.com to claim your prize.


Thank you all for playing along with us last month... As always, your creations were a delight to look at!!! (:  We invite everyone to join us again by playing along in the new challenge!!! (;

________________________________________________________________
NEW CHALLENGE
_______________________________________

"Halloween Theme" VSC #16

Ok crafters, we are in October so that means spooky ghosts, scary pumpkins and all things halloween. I must say that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays since I get to dress up, hehe. I always try to match what my son is wearing. Not sure what I'll do this year but when I do I'll be sure to share.

Ok before I move on I would like to stress again our rules. We have been seeing more than two entries per person so we had to delete the extra entries. Please make sure to enter only up to two entries. Thank you!

Our sponsor for this month is 
The Memory Nest 

 They are giving away a kit with goodies

Now here are some awesome inspiration from our DT's



Nicole DT



Vanessa

Many of the items used on our DT's cards today can be found in our online shop.  Just click on their name(s) to be redirected to their blog(s) and you can check out the supplies used. 

Hope you were inspired today so that you may get crafty and show us your best "something twine" theme projects yet!!!  We are SO looking forward to seeing your gorgeous artwork!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! (:





7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Melissa for winning and the top 3 - thanks for another challenge and from the DT inspiration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honor of being in the top 3! Congrats to the other winners as well :)
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. This BEE is happy to bee the winner of Vs Sweeties Washi Tape VSC#15 Challenge. Emailed Thank you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the dt did a beautiful job on giving inspiration thanks for the challenge. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking my card for the Top 3.
    I'm honored!
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete